It’s that time of year again . . . lobstah’s back. With summer around the corner (of this rain would stop!) we’re bringing our lobster specials back. We cook and pick all our lobsters in house. By the end of summer, we’re all definitely sick of these crustaceans, but freshly picked is the best!
Most of these specials should run all summer:
- Lobster Tom Yum: Our spicy and sour lemongrass broth with mushrooms, bamboo, fresh lobster, scallion & cilantro
- Lobster Tom Kha: Lobster simmered in our slightly spicy and tangy, lemongrass coconut milk broth
- Lobster Fresh Rolls: Rice paper stuffed with lobster, mango, cukes, carrot, lettuce & noodles. Served with a spciy soy sauce with crushed nuts.
- Lobster Egg Rolls: Fried egg rolls stuffed with lobster, glass noodles, cabbage, celery & ginger. Served with a slightly spicy dark soy sauce.
- Lobster Pad Thai
- Lobster Fried Rice
- Andaman Bowl: A big bowl of our spicy lemongrass broth with glass noodles, lobster, sea scallop, squid & shrimp
- Khao Pad Talay: mixed seafood fried rice with lobster flavored with a touch of yellow curry powder
- Lobster Yellow Curry
Also coming soon:
Spicy Lobster Rolls — toasted bread stuffed with lobster dressed with Sriracha spike mayo and BACON! Always a sell out. Will post soon when we decide to run it.
Wasabi Lobster Rolls — toasted bread stuffed with lobster dressed with wasabi mayo, avocado & pickled ginger
Lobster BLT — traditionally dressed lobster with bacon, lettuce & tomato
Lobster Caesar Wrap — romaine lettuce, Parmesan cheese, lobster, spicy Asian Caesar dressing
Don’t forget to stop in and check these dishes out. Available summer only.